12 October 2014

International Essay Contest for Young People

International Essay Contest for Young People



                                    Registration Page
When do I register? 
When you are ready to submit your essay.

How do I submit my essay? 
1. Go to "Individual" or "School/Organization" registration page from below.
2. After entering all required information, attach your essay by selecting the file on your computer.
(Note: Your essay file must be in MS Word or PDF format)
3. Click "SUBMIT" button at the bottom of the page. 


INDIVIDUAL 

I am registering my own essay.

SCHOOL/ORGANIZATION 

I am a teacher/youth director registering for my class/group. 
For more details visit: http://www.goipeace-essaycontest.org/

No comments:

sh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...