2 December 2014

Situational Dialogue on Land Encroachment

Situational Dialogue or Role Play 

on 

Land Encroachment

This  is  a  situation  about  a  common  man  complaining  about a criminal against  capturing  of  a  park. The story goes on like this………
Akash (common man) comes to Nikhil(sub inspector)
Akash: Good morning sir, I am Akash resident of Prabath Nagar. There’s a   Nehru  park nearby our locality. I want to lodge a complaint on Ram   Gopal Verma(Madhukar) who has ceased the park to build a liquor shop. Everyone in the locality comes there to refresh themselves. If this goes on there’s a chance of spoiling the peaceful environment.
Nikhil: Oh did you say Ram Gopal Verma. He is the most wanted criminal. There are so many complaints pending on him. Don’t worry about it, lodge an F.I.R and I will deal the case by myself.
Akash: Thank you, sir.
As Nikhil and Madhukar are close associates Nikhil went to Madhukar
Madhukar: Hi Nikhil! How are you? It’s been a long time since I have met you.
You didn't come to take your bonus this time?
Nikhil: I am sorry sir. I was not able to meet anyone. So I couldn't come to you.
The government has made strict rules “not to meet criminals”.
Madhukar: Don’t worry Nikhil. I will buy you an Audi car as your birthday present. And what is the reason behind your arrival to my place?  
Nikhil: Thank you sir, but sorry I need to take you under custody as so many complaints are pending on you.
Madhukar: Oh I see. It’s been a long time that I have been to jail. Okay I will have some time to spend with you.
Saying this both of them go the police station and in the evening Madhukar was released. After some time, Abishek Joshi(D.G.P) calls to Nikhil.
Abishek: Mr.Nikhil Gupta, did you arrest anyone by name Ram Gopal Verma?
Nikhil: Yes sir. What is the problem, sir?
Abishek: You are asking me what is the problem. You know that he is the most wanted criminal. Then why did you leave him?
Nikhil: I sent him as he was brought out by his lawyer. And there are no
             evidences that he has done all these crimes sir.
Abishek: Don’t tell me all this non sense. You know that an investigation is going on, on his crimes. Don’t give any excuses and go arrest him immediately.
Nikhil: As you say sir.
Nikhil goes to Madhukar
Madhukar: Nikhil why did you come again?
Nikhil: Sir I have high pressure from the high command to arrest you. Sir,
             please you will have to come with me.
Madhukar: You go. I will make a call and come.
Madhukar calls Yuvraj(politician)
Madhukar: Yuvraj I have invested a lot of money on your election campaign.Now the police are trying to arrest me. If not you will have to pay me back.
Yuvraj: Cool,cool Madhukar. I will take care of it.
Again Nikhil and Madhukar go to the police station. Yuvraj calls the D.G.P
Yuvraj: D.G.P, with what reason did you arrest Madhukar?
Abishek: Sir, he is the most wanted criminal. We had to do our duty.
Yuvraj: Do you have any proofs for his committed crimes?
Abishek: No,sir.
Yuvraj: Then release him.
Abishek: but sir…
Yuvraj: No excuses, release him..
Abishek: Ok,, sir.
Abishek calls Nikhil
Abishek: Mr. Nikhil release Madhukar.
Nikhil: why sir?
Abishek: That’s none of your business. Just do what I say…………..
Nikhil: Ok, sir.
After releasing Madhukar, Akash couldn’t hold his anger and goes directly to Yuvraj.
Akash: Sir, see what is happening sir.
Yuvraj: Are you the one who has given a complaint on Madhukar?
Akash: Yes, sir.
Yuvraj: Can you tell me the value of that land ?
Akash: Approximately 100 crore.
Yuvraj: If you pay me 50 crore, then no one will touch that land.
Akash: But sir, I am a middle class government employee. How can I pay such a large amount.
Yuvraj: If you don’t pay that money you will have to forget about that park.
Akash leaves Yuvraj’s place with sorrow.
Akash has tried his level best to bring a change. But no one joined him.
This is how our society is. One man cannot bring any change to the country. Everyone has to join hands to bring a great change in the country.

The above situational dialogue is Constructed and enacted by I B.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering Section (A) Students.

1)  Abishek Joshi                   

2) M.Nikhil Gupta              

3) Madhukar                       

4) Manikanta Yuvraj          

5) Akash                             


No comments:

sh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...